[asterisk-users] Job in Atlanta.

Sean McMaster sean.mcmaster at msn.com
Mon Mar 9 14:46:32 CDT 2009

Hello list!
I'm looking for someone who is local to Atlanta and is proficient in coding (PHP, MySQL, TCP/IP) and has knowledge of Asterisk. Knowledge in any CRM technologies, screen-pops integration, large call volume is also helpful and puts you right in my face.
I do not mean to disrespect the list by posting here, but I don't know where to post so this is essentially asking for help on where I can post to get the good guys.
Sincerely,Sean.
PS: To further not disrespect the rules of the list, any one who might be interested in this can contact me directly, please (sean.mcmaster at msn dot C0M). However, anyone who wants to point me in the right direction for this hiring is welcome to replying (as long as the list permits)