[asterisk-users] Portech MV3770 & Caller-ID

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Mon Mar 9 12:51:44 CDT 2009

2009/3/9 Sasa <sasa at shoponweb.it>

> Hi, I have a problem with Asterisk-1.4.22 (with TB 2.6.2) & Portech MV-370,
> my problem is that when arrived an external call I don't view (on my
> internal phone) the phone number but I have the number extension that is

> ..now what parameter can I modify for to view the external phone number ?
> Thank in advance.

Hi Salvatore!

Can you verify if the number is submitted to Asterisk?

If not maybe you need to change the way the number is transmitted from the
gateway to the Asterisk box. I can't remember the exact parameter but it is
on the Mobile->Settings page. There should be four choices in a drop-down
list - various combination if SIP-ID/number/incoming number.

Chris