[asterisk-users] Portech MV3770 & Caller-ID

Sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Mon Mar 9 07:18:43 CDT 2009

Hi, I have a problem with Asterisk-1.4.22 (with TB 2.6.2) & Portech MV-370,
my problem is that when arrived an external call I don't view (on my
internal phone) the phone number but I have the number extension that is
configured on MV-370.
The MV-370 configuration is:

Mobile to Lan Table :
0 * 192.168.1.1
Lan to Mobile Table:
0 * #

SIP Setting:
Display Name: Portech
User Name: 1005
Register Name: 1005
Register Password: passwd
Domain Server: 192.168.1.1
Proxy Server: 192.168.1.1
Outbound Proxy:
Satus: Registered

In Asterisk I have created a SIP Trunk with this configuration:

TRUNK Name: gsm

in PEERS Details:
context=from-pstn
host=192.168.1.2
type=friend
USER Context: 1005

in USERS Details:
canreinvite=no
context=from-trunk
host=192.168.1.2
nat=yes
qualify=yes
secret=passwd
type=friend
username=1005

..and I have created the extension '1005' with this configuration:

[1005]
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
type=friend
secret=passwd
qualify=yes
port=5060
pickupgroup=
permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
nat=yes
mailbox=1005 at device
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
dial=SIP/1005
context=from-pstn
canreinvite=no
callgroup=
callerid=device <1005>
accountcode=
call-limit=50

..now what parameter can I modify for to view the external phone number ?
Thank in advance.
-
Salvatore.