[asterisk-users] Bounty- CDR Bug Fix

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Fri Mar 6 05:14:20 CST 2009

Well, i can share mine backports of queue_log into mysql for 1.4.

Basically you need two backports (that's why there are numerous
files). Realtime store/destroy allows Asterisk Realtime engine to use
INSERT's on MySQL. It needs two patches - one for Asterisk, one for
Asterisk-addons (mysql part). And then there's itself queue_log
realtime patch.

I'm using it on Asterisk 1.4.19 for some half year already, so it
could be considered stable. I just tested and it does apply cleanly to
Asterisk 1.4.23 (and was previously working with latest Addons-1.4.7).

Also an advantage of this is - that it's already merged into 1.6.0, so
upgrade shouldn't be a problem.

So, some brief instructions:

1) apply http://ftp.iq-labs.net/realtime_store_destroy-1.4/asterisk_realtime_store_destroy_1.4.19.patch
to Asterisk
2) apply http://ftp.iq-labs.net/queue_log-1.4/asterisk_queue_log_realtime_1.4.19.patch
to Asterisk
"make && make install"

3) "make dist-clean" on Asterisk-addons
4) Apply http://ftp.iq-labs.net/realtime_store_destroy-1.4/asterisk_addons_realtime_store_destroy_1.4.6.patch
to Asterisk-addons
"make && make install"

* ensure that res_mysql.conf has working connection:

[general]
dbhost = localhost
dbname = asterisk
dbuser = asterisk
dbpass = pass
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /tmp/mysql.sock

* add to extconfig.conf:

queue_log => mysql,asteriskcdrdb,queue_log

* create mysql table:

CREATE TABLE queue_log (
	id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT
	time int(10) unsigned,
	callid varchar(20),
	queuename int(10) unsigned,
	agent varchar(40),
	event enum('ABANDON','ADDMEMBER','AGENTCALLBACKLOGIN','AGENTCALLBACKLOGOFF','AGENTDUMP','AGENTLOGIN','AGENTLOGOFF','COMPLETEAGENT','COMPLETECALLER','CONFIGRELOAD','CONNECT','EDITMEMBER','ENTERQUEUE','EXITEMPTY','EXITWITHKEY','EXITWITHTIMEOUT','PAUSEALL','PAUSE','QUEUESTART','REMOVEMEMBER','RINGNOANSWER','SYSCOMPAT','TRANSFER','TRANSFERATTENDED','UNPAUSE','UNPAUSEALL'),
	data varchar(255)
)

Regards,
Atis