[asterisk-users] Bounty- CDR Bug Fix

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Thu Mar 5 14:42:51 CST 2009

Hmm, Yeah something that writes direct to MySQL would not have made it
into trunk, I took the route of using the queue event flag to also turn
on and off sending of all queue events normally written to the log to
also go to the AMI. I also have a perl script that listens to the AMI
for events and puts them in a db.