[asterisk-users] after install the zaptel but the rtp failed

邱磊 qiulei212 at 163.com
Wed Mar 4 21:20:31 CST 2009

thanks very much for your reply,Grygoriy,you are so warm-heart! thank you advance!
Here is my extensions.conf and meetme.conf. I don't use the digium card so I just use the ztdummy modules.
[meetme]
exten => 4105,1,Answer()
exten => 4105,n,meetme(99008664105|Ap)
exten => 4105,n,Hangup()
meetm.conf
[rooms]
conf =>4105

I have compare my two different manchines,(one work OK,and another is failed):
when  use "zap show channels" to see the channels status:
 Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            default                    default

then i dial the 4105 and channels show
 Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            default                    default
pseudo            default                    default

then i hangup,but the channels still have two pseudo:
 Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            default                    default
pseudo            default                    default

then i try again,the Meetme didn't ctreat room anymore.

and i found a strange thing :
after i install the zaptel ,my asterisk didn't play any voice.
i use the Playback(Nomoney):
Executing [4105 at 4105:1] Answer("SIP/22238-08211340", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [4105 at 4105:2] Playback("SIP/22238-08211340", "NoMoney") in new stack
    -- <SIP/22238-08211340> Playing 'NoMoney' (language 'en')
It show well but no voice!!

Is it wrong in my system? thanks

2009-03-05

邱磊