[asterisk-users] Queue Issue (1.4.21.1)

Kev Szaszvari kev at mailcall.com.au
Mon Jun 29 19:44:36 CDT 2009

Hi All

I am using asterisk 1.4.21.1

Im not sure if this is a issue but it has become one for me :)

When agents are logged in to a queue (AgentCallBackLogin) and they receive a direct line call or a transfer they still receive queue calls.

EG

Someone in our company transfers a call to a agent - When on the transferred call the queue is still trying to ring the agents phone.

I tried setting "call-limit = 1" but then the agents lost the ability to announce transfer.

Has anyone solved this before?

Kev

This Communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or copyright. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited without the authority of the sender. If you have received this e-mail message in error or are not the intended recipient, please delete and destroy all copies and notify us immediately by return mail. Any views expressed in this communication are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. If you no longer want to receive notifications, simply reply to this e-mail.