[asterisk-users] snom mass deploy help

Loic Didelot ldidelot at mixvoip.com
Mon Jun 29 16:17:27 CDT 2009

Hello,
I think you do not understand. The phone gets an IP from the DHCP
server. Nothing special in this step.

Then you save the configuration url to the snom by calling the url I
showed you in my previous e-mail. This can be done using: wget, lynx,
links, php, perl ......

Once the phone has the configuraiton url, it then takes the settings
from this url. So it is up to you to write a script that returns the
correct XML.

Best regards,
Loïc Didelot.