[asterisk-users] res_cepstral, register & existing Cepstral licenses.

Barry L. Kline blkline at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 15:14:50 CDT 2009

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> There is no need; your existing Cepstral-supplied licenses will continue
> to operate, and will be added to any Digium-supplied licenses you
> purchase and activate.

Hi Kevin.

That didn't work.   If I use 'swift -n Allison-8kHz -o test.wav "Hello,
test" and play the resulting wav file, life is good.   If I use
SayText("Hello, test") I get to hear the "this voice is unlicensed"
message before the rest.  So it appears as though I DO need to worry
about this:

corp-asterisk*CLI> cepstral show licenses
Cepstral Licensing Information
Allison Voice Enabled: no
 Total licensed ports: 0

Which then begs the question... how do I migrate the licenses over?

Thanks!

Barry