[asterisk-users] Persistent dynamic queue members

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Thu Jun 25 16:09:52 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm testing the persistent dynamic queue members functionality on
1.6.0.10. The queue members are agents defined in the agents.conf file.
When I issue an asterisk restart and check the queue members again on
the CLI, all of them are listed as /invalid/ and there is no way to
change this but to unload app_queue.so and load it again. My guess is
that the internal AstDB queue members are loaded /before/ the
agents.conf file, so the agent dynamic queue members stay invalid until
the Queue application is reloaded.

- Is this a normal behavior? or am I missing something? Is there a way
to workaround it?
- Is someone else running into this?
- Should I report this in the bugtracker?

Thanks in advance,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología