[asterisk-users] Higher Ed/University users of Asterisk? Free gift!

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Fri Jun 26 13:56:19 CDT 2009

Hi -
   We've received a request for some contacts of people in the
University/higher education systems who have recently or quietly
implemented Asterisk.  I have some on my press contact list, and some
that I just know personally, but I'm sure there is quite a list that
are less obvious and are "just working".  I know or a fact there are
hundreds out there, but the problem of Open Source is that the silent
bulk of the users are unknown since they just implement it, smile, and
keep going.  I'd like to mine some of those happy end-users to show
how well Asterisk is doing in larger University settings.

Data needed:
  Name of Institution
  Links or URI to project notes, if applicable
  Name of contact @ Institution
  Email address of contact @ Institution

  As a bonus, I happen to have a big sheet of G.729 licenses here
beside me.  The first 30 or so replies get a free G.729 license key!
It's not as great as the typical game-show prizes like a year's supply
of Turtle Wax or Rice-A-Roni, but it's a $10.00 value, which is
probably more than the Turtle Wax would cost unless you've got an RV.
(First one to submit a particular school gets the prize.)

  Please, replies privately to my email address (not to the list.)

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/