[asterisk-users] Removing line 2 from CISCO 7940g

Mike asterisk-users at norgie.net
Wed Jun 24 16:11:31 CDT 2009

Folks,

I have CISCO 7940g phone.  I have in the past configured the phone with
two lines.  Having found the 2nd line wasn't much use, I want to remove
it from the config.  I have taken it out of the SIP config file that is
TFTPd to the phone but it is still showing on the phone and it is still
trying to log into Asterisk with that account.  I have tried removing
the config line and blanking out the options but it still persists.
Does anyoen know how to get rid of the thing?

Mike.