[asterisk-users] Nobody picked up in 20000 ms

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Jun 21 11:35:00 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 09:28:21AM -0600, Joseph wrote:
>
> > No, it does not wait 20sec. after the first ring it goes directly to
> > voicemail (so a second or two).
> > The strange part is that when I call the same extensions from PSTN
> > line it rings 20 sec. so about 3 or 4 rings; it only happens when I
> > try to call internally from one extension to another.
>
> If you need more data, how about sip debug?
>
> --
>               Tzafrir Cohen
> icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com<jabber%3Atzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>
> +972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
> http://www.xorcom.com  iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir

Simple questions.  Did it ever work correctly?  If so, what changed?

One time Tzafrir helped me identify that after upgrading to a new kernel,
the system clock was borked.

Typing time, repeatedly gave all kinds of strange results, jumping ahead
many seconds and I think even backwards.  It was the kernel.

Doesn't sound like your problem but change is often the easiest way to
troubleshoot.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro