[asterisk-users] asterisk-gui: http://id_address:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 12:28:28 CDT 2009

Hi Danny;

I found cfgbasic.html under the /var/lib/asterisk/static-http/config and did not find cfgadvanced.html, any advise?

About the root directory: do u mean that I have to set my root directoty to be /var/lib/asterisk/ at the httpd server? Because by default the httpd server has another root directory than this, or you are talking about another root directory? Please advise.

By the way: what about the port 8088, from where I can set it (in case I need to change that port to be another port)?

Looking to hear from you.
Regards
Bilal

/var/lib/asterisk/static-http/config/cfgadvanced.html is the file location.
The root directory is /var/lib/asterisk unless you change it.