[asterisk-users] Asterisk - SIP - TCP and Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Wed Jun 17 17:53:32 CDT 2009

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your kind offer - I may well need to pick your knowledge at
some point.

I've not long got 2007 up and running and am trying to convert a few
people back at the office that this could be something useful to look at
(generally the NBX phone system we have currently doesn't impress as
much as it should, so interesting days ahead :))

Thanks again
Wayne.