[asterisk-users] feature keys no longer work after a call has been parked

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Jun 17 06:43:01 CDT 2009

also sprach Jeff Peeler <jpeeler at digium.com> [2009.06.16.1757 +0200]:
> Have you set the parkedcallreparking, parkedcalltransfers, and other
> associated options?

Only parkext and parkpos and context. All others are left at their
defaults. But of course this seems to be what I am looking for.

However, if I set e.g. parkedcallrecording=caller, doesn't that mean
that the caller will achieve recording rights by parking and
unparking, even if s/he originally didn't have recording abilities?

"i must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini."
                                                 -- alexander woolcott

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net