[asterisk-users] Unable to use # as feature key prefix

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Jun 16 02:29:06 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I was using the following featuremap:

  blindxfer => *1
  disconnect => *9
  atxfer => *2
  parkcall => *7
  automixmon => *0

and everything worked.

Then the need arouse to use some features like automixmon during
a conference, but MeetMet has the * key bound to the
(admin) menu. Thus, in order to enable features like automon and
transfers even during a conference, I tried to swap * fro # in the
featuremap:

  blindxfer => #1
  disconnect => #9
  atxfer => #2
  parkcall => #7
  automixmon => #0

Unforunately, I cannot seem to make any of the features happen,
neither during a normal call, nor during a conference.

I've tried with multiple phones.

What could be the problem?

"and if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
 you shout and no one seems to hear
 and if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
 i'll see you on the dark side of the moon."
                                                   -- pink floyd, 1972

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net