[asterisk-users] feature keys no longer work after a call has been parked

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Jun 16 04:53:05 CDT 2009

also sprach Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> [2009.06.16.1142 +0200]:
> > I can park a call with #70 after enabling that feature in
> > features.conf. However, once I retrieve the call from the parking
> > lot, #70 cannot be used to park it again. Worse yet, none of the
>
> You fail to mention the version of Asterisk that you're working with.

Sorry. This is with the (experimental) Debian packages from Xorcom,
version 1:1.6.1.0~dfsg-1.7248

> I can make the patch available on request.

Yes, please. It's good to know that this is a known bug.

(on the statement print "42 monkeys"+"1 snake") btw,
both perl and python get this wrong.
perl gives 43 and python gives "42 monkeys1 snake",
when the answer is clearly "41 monkeys and 1 fat snake".
                                                         -- jim fulton

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net