[asterisk-users] feature keys no longer work after a call has been parked

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Jun 16 04:42:53 CDT 2009

martin f krafft wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I can park a call with #70 after enabling that feature in
> features.conf. However, once I retrieve the call from the parking
> lot, #70 cannot be used to park it again. Worse yet, none of the

You fail to mention the version of Asterisk that you're working with.

Under 1.4.20.1, I have a multi-parking patch that fixes this bug.  I
haven't had the need to upgrade to the newest version of the 1.4 series,
so haven't looked to see if this patches is necessary.

I can make the patch available on request.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: