[asterisk-users] MeetMe not working - was before

John Rogers john at wizworks.net
Sun Jun 14 23:24:03 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am revising this issue again because I am looking to upgrade to the latest
1.4 Asterisk.   When I recompiled, I again, lost my conference rooms because
the chan_zap was not available in the make menuconfig.

Can anyone help me so I can easily upgrade this PBX?  I'd hate to have to
install the whole thing from scratch.

Thanks.