[asterisk-users] Help building dahdi for debian

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Sat Jun 13 21:23:41 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 08:20:18AM +1000, Alex Samad wrote:

[snip]

> > It merely packages (most of the) the source tarball in the dahdi-source
> > binary package, which is later built with dahdi-linux.
>
> that makes sense, I had a time constraint, will look at it next weekend,
> when I have some times. because I want to move to 2.6.29

okay started up my vm machine to build this,

apt-source
fix series
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -b
install the source deb

m-a build dahdi
dpkg -c
dahdi-modules-2.6.29-2-486_2.2.0~dfsg~rc5-1.1-alex01+2.6.29-5_i386.deb

and I still can't see any firmware !! only kernel modules.

Although I think I did see it download the firmware

--
we:
	The single most important word in the world.