[asterisk-users] multiple PRI's in one group ..how??

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Fri Jun 12 13:53:29 CDT 2009

I mean..making a single trunk between a pstn or telco with 2 or more PRI's..
I mean instead of using 32 channels to use 64 or more..

I am trying to increase the capacity  between my PSTN and asterisk actually.
There will be more than 35-40 concurrent calls  so while creating a zap
trunk(or dahdi..whatever u call)  i want all pris to behave like they are
a single span
I hope i make myself clear now :)
sorry for misunderstanding.