[asterisk-users] cisco MC3810 weirdness with asterisk

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Jun 11 08:41:07 CDT 2009

Many CNET users have Cisco 3810's working with Asterisk 1.2, 1.4 and
even 1.6 as well as Astlinux versions.
Some are even using the T1 card to connect to a channel bank with number
of calls limited to the 6 DSP card in the 3810.
Contact users on the CNET VOIP list for details, but you will need:
16 M of flash
64 M of memory
A late SIP IOS installed in flash
Obviously you will need an AVM card with proper analog modules.

John Novack

Tammy A. Wisdom wrote:
> Has anyone here successfully gotten a cisco MC3810 talking with asterisk?
> I am getting the dreaded - Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request - 'Malformed/Missing URL'" back from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
> If you've gotten it to work you can feel free to email me off list.
> If your willing to share config's that also is a definate plus.
> Thanks,
> --Tammy

> Disclaimer:
>
> This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
> otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
> in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
> distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
> immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
> cooperation.

Dog is my co-pilot