[asterisk-users] cisco MC3810 weirdness with asterisk

Tammy A. Wisdom tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Thu Jun 11 01:03:27 CDT 2009

Has anyone here successfully gotten a cisco MC3810 talking with asterisk?
I am getting the dreaded - Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request - 'Malformed/Missing URL'" back from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
If you've gotten it to work you can feel free to email me off list.
If your willing to share config's that also is a definate plus.
Thanks,
--Tammy

Disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
cooperation.