[asterisk-users] Hello and Music on Hold question

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 08:19:59 CDT 2009

Hello all, I have just joined this list and I'm currently working with
asterisk 1.4.17 using RealTime. Not quite sure the level of queries you
get but hopefully I'll be able to help with some input as well as
questions of my own.

Now to my first query. I'm changing the hold music on our system and
I've done this by deleting the old sound file that was in the music on
hold directory as defined by the /etc/asterisk/musiconhold.conf and put
a new one in there but when going on hold I can still hear the old
music. Is there a cache somewhere that I need to clear?

I have tried moh reload from the console but that just reloads the conf
file.

Thanks

Ish
--