[asterisk-users] cant use h,1 at cancel!

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Jun 11 07:23:59 CDT 2009

How about this :

if you add the option 'g' in your Dial()-command, then when the caller
hangs up Asterisk will continue to execute the commands hat follow.
You could then read the ${DIALSTATUS}-variable (which will be 'CANCEL')
and execute a command based on this.

GoToIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"="ANSWER"]?here:there)

Jonas.