[asterisk-users] Asterisk VM and Android phone?

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Mon Jun 8 10:12:47 CDT 2009

I had the same issue with my Windows Mobile phone for a couple of years. I
finally realized that if I had the phone use IMAP instead of POP3, I could
open the attachments.  No clue why as I received lots of attachments on the
phone and they always worked.  It was only * attachments that didn't open.