[asterisk-users] Teliax: where's the space in CALLERID(num) from?

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Mon Jun 8 10:09:00 CDT 2009

sean darcy escribió:
> Jared Smith wrote:

>>>                                            ^  ^
>>>                               remove the trailing spaces
>>>
>> You'll also want to remove any spaces from around the question mark
>> (after your expression).
>>

> Thanks.
>
> Now I have someone in the office, I messed around a bit. The only space
> that mattered was the last one. None of the spaces inside ${IF...}
> mattered. It makes sense since the parser must see Set(CID=<whatever's
> in the IF clause><then a space>)
>
> Is there a way to test this remotely using "originate", or some other
> CLI command?
>
> sean

If you have chan_oss (the console channel driver) loaded, you can do a
CLI dial command, for example: dial extension at context . After you see
what happens with the call, you can hangup it with the CLI hangup
command if the dialplan doesn't hangup it already. Also, if your PC or
server has a well configured sound card and speakers, the console call
would be heard too.

Regards,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina