[asterisk-users] Teliax: where's the space in CALLERID(num) from?

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:11:06 CDT 2009

Jared Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 21:24 +0200, Philipp Kempgen wrote:
>>> exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${IF($[0${CALLERID(num)} > 140] ?
>>> ${MAINSTUB}${CALLERID(num)}:${MAINNUMBER} )} )
>>                                            ^  ^
>>                               remove the trailing spaces
>
> You'll also want to remove any spaces from around the question mark
> (after your expression).

Thanks.

Now I have someone in the office, I messed around a bit. The only space
that mattered was the last one. None of the spaces inside ${IF...}
mattered. It makes sense since the parser must see Set(CID=<whatever's
in the IF clause><then a space>)

Is there a way to test this remotely using "originate", or some other
CLI command?

sean