[asterisk-users] Call recording in - out

Joao Gomes Pereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Sun Jun 7 15:35:08 CDT 2009

Hello
I did as you told me, but the problem remains.
Im using Asterisk 1.2.x

and this is my config:

queues.conf -------------------------------------

[general]
persistentmembers = no

[queue_1]

persistentmembers = no
monitor-format=wav
monitor-join=yes
monitor-type=MixMonitor

wrapuptime=3
timeout=15
strategy=roundrobin
retry=5
queue-youarenext=
queue-thereare=
queue-thankyou=
queue-callswaiting=
member => Agent/600
member => Agent/601

agents.conf -----------------------------------------

[general]
persistentagents=no

[agents]

updatecdr=no

custom_beep=beep
group=1
wrapuptime=19
ackcall=no
musiconhold => music
group=1

agent => 600,1234,Jose
agent => 601,1234,Maria

The calls are recorded....but always produces 2 separated files, with
"in" and "out".
What could be missing?
Do I need to create a line in crontab to mix the 2 files?
Thanks
regards
Joao Pereira

--