[asterisk-users] Asterisk Clustering

Torintino T torintino1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:26:05 CDT 2009

Thanks Noah for your helpful reply.

My setup will be 2 Asterisk (Trixbox) servers, Active/Passive, 2 PRIs through 2 Vega 400 gateways.

i tried to follow some threats, like as the below:

http://www.trixbox.org/forums/trixbox-forums/open-discussion/ha-cluster

But i think something wrong in this or my setup,
as from time to time the floating IP is timing out, and some services on both servers can't operate perfectly.

As i was collecting different parts from different threats,
And unfortunately i couldn't get a complete guide to follow to finalize my clustering setup successfully.

So your help will be highly appreciated, if you can post your successful setup steps somewhere.

Thanks a lot for your help and time.

Torintino