[asterisk-users] Meetme timeout

Kurian Thayil kurianmthayil at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 04:19:33 CDT 2009

Hello Danni,

As you said, I went through the post and found that is applicable
everytime no matter how many members are there in a conference. And I
understand that I cannot completely rely on that. I need to do some
logical tweaks with some other application like an AGI to crack this
issue. I was under a notion that I could activate an AGI only when an
extension is hit by channel. I wasn't aware that we can scan a channel
continuously using an AGI. If so, how could we do that?

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.

--
Kurian Mathew Thayil.