[asterisk-users] FXO clock

Ayman Hendawy ayman.hendawy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:08:47 CDT 2009

Dear sir
 I build a daughter card to interface the FXO module with blackfin537 stamp
board, but unfortunately I can`t get Dial tone or any other signalling via
fxo port.however the fxo module has been detected on the board.
my daughter card work with clock= 2.048MHZ, and i configure asterisk with
USA signalling.I suspect that the frequency of 2.048MHZ (form E1 TDM frame
) is not suitable for USA signalling as USA work with standard T1 TDM .
am I right or not,are that could make a problem.
Thanks for your help.