[asterisk-users] PHP/AGI/SetVar Issue

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Fri Jun 5 11:12:50 CDT 2009

I've tried all of that and it still doesn't work right.  I'm sure it's
something dumb, but I just can't figure it out.  I've even made it simpler:

echo 'SET VARIABLE ISLOCALCONTEXT CONTEXT3\n';
echo 'SET VARIABLE ISLOCALDID 4444\n';

and this produces the following:

    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/3333-081cf2d8", "CONTEXT3nSET") in new stack
    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/3333-081cf2d8", "") in new stack

FYI, I am reading the environment variables when the program starts, I just
didn't include that chunk of code as I didn't think it was relevant.  I am
not however reading response codes from *, as I don't really care what they
are.  If I HAVE to read them, then I will, but I am not right now.