[asterisk-users] DTMF Problem w/ MeetMe

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:37:23 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Phillip Heller <pheller at me.com> wrote:
> I have tooled around with the various dtmf-relay options, though to no
> positive effect.  I'll keep playing with it tomorrow.  If you happen
> to think of anything else, I certainly appreciate the input.

If you haven't already done this, play with the button presses and see
if you can find a pattern.

Is it that a long press is counted as two presses?
Is it that a short press is missed?

This is a better description of what I was trying to say, namely that
you have a lot of choices for DTMF on the Cisco gear:
http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/30123

But assuming you have a Cisco maintenance contract, go onto Cisco.com
and pull down the big IOS guide that shows all the tuning arguments
for DTMF. I do not remember the right names for the options in the IOS
that let you tweak the way pushes and un-pushes on the phone get
converted into the out-of-band signalling.