[asterisk-users] DTMF Problem w/ MeetMe

Phillip Heller pheller at me.com
Thu Jun 4 21:17:16 CDT 2009

So the PBX in Europe has a local extension and DID configured for the
Asterisk MeetMe such that users in Europe have a local number to
dial....

Placing the call from Boston to the European extension is only to
duplicate and hopefully solve the problem.

When I came aboard this company, it had already been decided to go the
Cisco CME route with SCCP based phones.  In fact, it works quite well
for the standard PBX functionality, voicemail, etc.

I brought Asterisk in to save us money on the Reservationless
Conference Bridges we were paying for.

The audio sounds great, never had a problem with that at all.

I have tooled around with the various dtmf-relay options, though to no
positive effect.  I'll keep playing with it tomorrow.  If you happen
to think of anything else, I certainly appreciate the input.

Regards,

--phil