[asterisk-users] Asterisk AGI issues (at high load)

Deepak dlalmtl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:37:31 CDT 2009

It was not a conscious decision to use MS-SQL. We were "forced" to use
MS-SQL since the "business" rules were on MS-SQL and other apps are using
it.

If you think it is not ODBC, then what in your opinion is causing the issue?
I though you did mention that in your opinion database might be the
culprit...

Thanks in advance