[asterisk-users] FritzBox 7270

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Thu Jun 4 07:27:27 CDT 2009

Manoj Panicker - FOES schrieb:
> However I can always call any one pre-configured PSTN number using the
> call forwarding feature, however I should be able to use my sogtphone
> and dial a PSTN number using the integration which is not happening
> today.
As far as I know the FritzBox only supports "dial through" from SIP to
PSTN after you enter a DTMF password at the dialtone as it considers all
SIP connections to be trunks (i.e. telephone lines). Maybe you could
manipulate the box with a software extension through FREETZ
(http://www.freetz.org/) wich afaik includes a SIP server on the
FritzBox. The site has an eglish section but be aware that the german
site has more content.

Christian