[asterisk-users] FritzBox 7270

Manoj Panicker - FOES manoj.panicker at emirates.com
Tue Jun 2 14:45:51 CDT 2009

Hans and all
	My apologies for the delayed response, was not in town. Many
thanks for the attempt to help so far. Much appreciated
All I want todo is use Fritz as a gateway between my Asterisk and PSTN
lines. Remember I don't have any PCI based ATA card.

It is the case 2 I require as the VOIP can be handled by Asterisk
itself. I did configure fritz to be a SIP client for Asterisk thereby
establishing capability to call from any of the Astrisk client phones to
call any analog or DECT phones attached to Fritz. But I don't know how
do I get to call an outside PSTN number using this integration.

However I can always call any one pre-configured PSTN number using the
call forwarding feature, however I should be able to use my sogtphone
and dial a PSTN number using the integration which is not happening
today.

Hope this explais

Thanks
Manoj