[asterisk-users] IP phone recommendation

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 4 04:09:49 CDT 2009

Cary Fitch wrote:

> We have a bunch of SNOM 360’s we are not using.  I agree they are not
> intuitive to the user.  They work ok in general. I would part with 15
> or so at an attractive price, one or more,
>

> I like the Grandstream 2000 series. Easy to use, easy to set up, good
> web page.  Priced nice on the wholesale market.

Just don't /ever/ upgrade the firmware if you get one that is semi
functional.  My experience with the first five GXP2000s I bought means
that I will not ever consider Grandstream products again.  Maybe I got a
bad batch, but they've been such a nightmare, I'll be happy to never see
the things again.