[asterisk-users] IP phone recommendation

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Wed Jun 3 12:40:30 CDT 2009

We have a bunch of SNOM 360's we are not using.  I agree they are not
intuitive to the user.  They work ok in general. I would part with 15 or so
at an attractive price, one or more,

I like the Grandstream 2000 series. Easy to use, easy to set up, good web
page.  Priced nice on the wholesale market.

Cary Fitch

  _____