[asterisk-users] Can asterisk work here

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Wed Jun 3 22:07:41 CDT 2009

I finally got the provisioning for the T1. It is:

T1 Service Type  Robbed-Bit Signaling (RBS),  four-wire
Signal Protocol: E&M Wink
Line Coding:     AMI
Frame Mode:      D4
Channels:        24

That seems like something that the Sangoma card can support looking at web
sites and such.

I did see notes about the problem of rare mid conversation hang ups so I
will watch for that.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com