[asterisk-users] Can asterisk work here

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Wed Jun 3 13:34:41 CDT 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Jim Dickenson wrote:

> I think it is a DID trunk. I am having problems getting the clients telco to
> tell me much about the T1. For sure 24 analog channels in a single T1.
>
> Would I be able to use this type of T1 with a Sangoma A102de?
> --
> Jim Dickenson
> mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

Yes, although I am having some amount of trouble with now TWO clients
using this card with RBS T1's, which is what you probably have.  Random
unexplainable disconnects.  Discussed earlier on this list I wasn't the
first to have this problem, and others simply swapped to different
hardware.  My next step will be to try a Rhino T1 card, which is not only
cheaper, but claims some hardware advantages over Sangoma/Digium.

I would be very interested to hear if you have the same random hangup
issue.

Cheers,