[asterisk-users] extensions not being detected consistently

Dana Harding dharding at nucleus.com
Tue Jun 2 17:22:02 CDT 2009

If you are using an analog card (dahdi or zaptel driver) - have you tried,
in [chan_dahdi.conf | zapata.conf]:
relaxdtmf=yes

I had similar symptoms as the paragraph below,  but it was only for a small
handful of specific callers and not repeatable on demand.
relaxdtmf made a significant improvement to the rate of DTMF false
positive/negatives.