[asterisk-users] FritzBox 7270

Manoj Panicker - FOES manoj.panicker at emirates.com
Tue Jun 2 14:31:47 CDT 2009

Thanks hw, you are assumption is right. I want to use the box as an ata.

I can make the calls from Astrisk Phones to the outside PSTN world thru
the Box in very crude way. However it allows  me to call only a
pre-configured number in the FritzBox in the form of call forwaring. I
would like to work exaclty like a digium card