[asterisk-users] First ever Open Source Asterisk / Wave bounty

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Jun 1 19:08:41 CDT 2009

 I've just received an email from a colleague who told me to put my
money where my mouth is ....

So here it is - I'm offering $500 and looking for other people to add to
this bounty.

We can get a group of people putting matching funds up to finalize the
scope of the first Open Source Asterisk / Wave conference call
integration robot bounty but if you have any other suggestions feel free
to add to the list below or to pass around / retweet this link
http://bit.ly/t9c5C

Functionality of the Open Source Asterisk / Wave conference call robot
bounty

Asterisk Conference server spawn waves event to all participants with
the details of the call length,

With details of who was on the call,

What time they dialed in/out, their numbers,

any notes that were taken by all parties during the call

urls for the call voice recording access at a later date

Anything else you want to suggest?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc