[asterisk-users] Suddenly the voice became garbage(likerobot)using Asterisk 1.4.19.2

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Mon Jun 1 08:57:04 CDT 2009

Danny,

Just out of curiosity, can you elaborate? Anything in use for asterisk should be in cache by the time it's needed for a SIP stream. And nothing related to a SIP stream should ever be read directly from the disk...

Unless I'm mistaken.

Thanks
Dave

<snip>
Since this is internal SIP, I'd probably vote for a memory leak, bandwidth
problem or hardware hiccup.  I've had a similar situation when a grep caused
pounding of a bad disk sector.
</snip>