No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

d, so I tried to register using his (my friend) username and password (that=
 was using them from Nimbuz), it did not work. I come back trying to regist=
er using my origin username and password (which was working fine just befor=
e a while), it did not work. I removed my username and my friend username f=
rom the Asterisk and then I created a new username and password (different =
than all other) and I tried to register from my mobile, also it did not wor=
k !!!<br>

I start beleive that it is something related to detecting a hacking (maybe =
Nimbuz does not use a good security), this caused the MAC to be considered =
as hacked.<br>
Please, can someone advise me how to resolve this problem? Where I can find=
 those MACs that need to be removed from block list? What can I do to get o=
ut from this problem?<br>
Any advise?<br>
Regards<br>
Bilal<br>