No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

password, so I tried to register using his (my friend) username and password
(that was using them from Nimbuz), it did not work. I come back trying to
register using my origin username and password (which was working fine just
before a while), it did not work. I removed my username and my friend
username from the Asterisk and then I created a new username and password
(different than all other) and I tried to register from my mobile, also it
did not work !!!

I start beleive that it is something related to detecting a hacking (maybe
Nimbuz does not use a good security), this caused the MAC to be considered
as hacked.

Please, can someone advise me how to resolve this problem? Where I can find
those MACs that need to be removed from block list? What can I do to get out
from this problem?

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal