No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

time or normal time is the above mentioned channel going to hangup (since it
has a *Timeout* option)?

Thanks,

--0015175cb83c31776a048a90ce88

</i>=A0option. So, there is definite time to it. Only thing is that I don&#=
39;t have control of that channel. I only know that it&#39;s using g729 cod=
ec and that there is only one channel that is using g729 at any given time.=
 So, my question is:</div>

d out at what EPOCH time or normal time is the above mentioned channel goin=

--0015175cb83c31776a048a90ce88--